Async Task Made Easy and Simple

Hello everyone,

Its been so many days since I posted on my blog. Sorry for not being regular. Today, I promise that I will be regular and will post at least one tech article every week. To start with, Here is a video that I made for you to understand AsyncTask Clearly and in a simple way. To be honest, this video was recorded for the Udacity Mentorship application. Thought, it would be of great help for beginners. The material used in this video is linked down below the video.

Thank you,
Pavan Kumar Reddy Tadi,
Senior Developer and Trainer.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Investment in skills is the key to good fortune

Android Icon Generator - Easy to Use and open source

Good bye to Google Allo, a smart messaging platform. - Google's offical news